Closing date for application is Friday 16th April 2021
ScaleAQ UK are hiring Service Manager – Shetland Isles
Scale Aquaculture UK Ltd is a fast-moving, global aquaculture equipment supply-company, with offices in Norway, Chile, Vietnam, Canada, Tasmania, Iceland, and Turkey. We are also represented on the Faroe Islands. In Scotland we have offices in Fort William and in Shetland. We are committed to providing excellent customer service and support to our customers Worldwide.
As part of a restructure, the UK company are seeking a dynamic and highly motivated individual to lead and develop the team in Shetland and to provide continuous high-level customer care and support. We are looking for someone who can bring fresh ideas, is eager to develop their career further and can strengthen our business activity across the Shetland Isles.
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of electrical/mechanical systems and preferably will already be working in management role, or who can demonstrate strong leadership skills. A proactive and openminded approach is essential, and the ability to work in a systematic way is also very important. A flexible approach to travel is vital as some cross-company work may be required.
- Develop and lead the team in Shetland
- Prepare and prioritise weekly work schedules to ensure most effective use of man-hours
- A strong focus on cost control and identify ways to reduce cost
- Specify and prepare customer quotes
- Provide hands-on support when required
- Take an active role to drive H&S and housekeeping standards
- Have regular dialogue with all clients and engage in quarterly reviews
- Promote products and identify new business opportunities
- Participate in leadership meetings within the UK and Norwegian offices
To apply for this vacancy, you must be eligible to work in the UK and hold a full driving licence.
Informal enquiries can be directed to Graham Smith, General Manager – 07795 362418.
If you would like to apply to join our increasingly diverse team, please email your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for application is Friday 16th April 2021. (Please note that we reserve the right to amend the closing date depending on applications received).