We would like to provide information and clarification regarding the procedures for returning goods. This is solely for the purpose of reassuring you that your returns and any subsequent credit will be processed appropriately and efficiently and to ensure that any infection control measures are managed appropriately. In order to cover the costs we incur in connection with returns, customers will be credited with 75% of the product sales price.
Based on the risk of possible cross-contamination (difficult disinfection options) and deterioration in value, the following goods will not normally be accepted as returns:
- Goods classified as smaller consumables (e.g. bolts, shackles, splinters, nuts)
- Rope coils
- Incomplete, damaged, non-saleable or non–stock goods, goods produced to specification or non-disinfected goods.
- Goods delivered more than 30 days ago.
The process for returning goods:
- Returns must be clarified with the named sales representative.
- Returned goods must be recorded using the form available on our website.
- ScaleAQ registers returned goods in accordance with the returns policy.
- The customer receives a confirmation that must be enclosed with the returned goods.
- Goods will be returned to the customer if the goods have not been sufficiently disinfected or cleaned in accordance with the agreement. If possible, goods can be cleaned and disinfected subject to an additional fee on top of the service cost.
- Warehouse/logistics staff will inspect the returned goods in accordance with the return slip.
- A credit note will be issued when the goods have been inspected and approved.