We introduce measures in order to prevent spreading of Covid-19
ScaleAQ takes this situation very seriously, introducing several immediate measures in order to protect our employees, customers and subcontractors, as well at preventing further spreading of this virus. We are closely monitoring the developing situation and will continuously heed expert advice, taking any further preventive measures that are deemed necessary.
Please consult our web and Facebook pages for current updates on this situation.
Our staff has been informed of, and work according to, the current recommendations from the Norwegian Institute of Public Health as well as the official recommendations of relevant countries.
- Most administrative ScaleAQ staff members will from now on work from home.
- All personnel transport by plane is suspended.
- Communication and meetings are largely conducted over video or phone.
- The Sales Department will primarily work by telephone and video from now on.
- The Service Department will adapt each order to any restrictions that apply, both to ScaleAQ and to our customers; please contact us for more information.
- Production and flow of goods will be affected by the ongoing pandemic. Customers affected by this will be contacted soon.
We have qualified personnel available to help you, both over the phone, video and by remote control. This is managed by Support and applies to any equipment from the former Steinsvik and Aqualine.
If you wish to contact Service directly within our various areas of business, please use the following telephone numbers / e-mail addresses:
Alicante: +34 965 982 357, firstname.lastname@example.org
Izmir: +90 532 224 8687, email@example.com