Its design is designed in a robust construction. An optimal level of automation provides effective control of parameters for use, also allowing the individual control of intensity regulation of the lights. The automated control system allows multiple setups, and everything can be controlled from the office.
The new Orbit LED offers all the benefits of the LED, and several unique features:
- Optimal spectral composition
- Optimal and unique light dispersion downwards where the fish are located; No light is wasted to the atmosphere.
- A robust construction to withstand the harsh sea conditions
- Easy to install
- Dedicated user-friendly control software
- Customizable light color upon request
The software offers both automatic, manual and user-programmable control options. The automatic mode uses a light sensor that adjusts the light based on the amount of light in the hall. The manual mode works like a light switch, while the user-programmable option lets the user create their desired light schedules to support the fish on the site in a customized and optimal way, or for different scenarios. The lights communicate wirelessly between the tanks and the office / observation rooms.